FORGED STEEL – WELDED & BOLTED BONNET – REDUCE & FULL PORT
● API602, API6D, API607, ASME B16.34 & ISO15848
● Testing according to API 598, ASME B16.34
● Marking MSS-SP-25
● Outside Screw and Yoke (OS & Y)
● Rising Stem, Non-rising Handwheel
● Body Bonnet Weld to ASME Section IX
● Socket Weld Ends to ASME B1.20.1
● Butt Welding Ends to ASME B16.25
● Body The body is forged steel, Designed to the basic dimemsional applicable
● Bonnet The bonnet is forged steel, has an integral backseat & stuffing box. Dimensional applicables pecification API602
● Body-Bonnet Joint Two different joint. Bolted bonnet & Welded bonnect type.
● Disc The plug is solid design with forged or investment case steel. The sealing surface are lapping.
● Gland & Flange The gland, gland flange two piece design. This is self algning design.
● Yoke Sleeve The Yokesleeve is stainless steel material having a resistant to wear corrosion.