FORGED STEEL – WELDED & BOLTED BONNET – REDUCE & FULL PORT
● API602, API6D, API607, ASME B16.34
● Testing according to API 598, ASME B16.34
● Marking MSS-SP-25
● Outside Screw and Yoke (OS & Y)
● Rising Stem, Non-rising Handwheel
● Body Bonnect Weld to ASME Section IX
● Socket Weld Ends to ASME B1.20.1
● Butt Welding Ends to ASME B16.25
● Body The body is forged steel. Designed to the basic dimensional applicable specification API602 & B16.34
● Bonnet The bonnet is forged steel, has an integral backseat & Stuffing box. Dimensional applicable specification API602
● Body-Bonnet Joint Two different joint. Bolted bonnet & Welded bonnet type
● Disc The seating surface of the lift check is tapered design. The seating surface of the swing check is flat seat design.
● Spring The spring is optional and supplied only upon request.